Co-matrix Collection Service Limited – We are a collection service provider that deal with helping various loan agencies in retrieving back their bad-loans as fast and effectively as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Make calls to customers to pay their outstanding debts, Send messages to customer, Guide customers through the payment process, Persuade reluctant customers to make payment promptly, Meet weekly and monthly targets, Give proper and correct report of work
- Minimum educational qualification HND or B.Sc. and must have completed their NYSC or have an exemption letter
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have basic excel skill
- Must have a smartphone
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Distance of home to the office should not be more than 2 hours
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria
- Must have a valid ID card
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Your Name” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.