Our school is a Co-Educational Day and Boarding School Established in 2015. We an International British School offering an excellent boarding facility in the heart of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. We prepare students for the Cambridge CheckPoint, IGCSE, and WAEC examinations in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
Our growing team of highly motivated and professional people has a proven track record of producing exponential IGCSE and CheckPoint results since 2016. Our winning organisational culture enables us to attract, grow and retain top talent, passionate about delivering service excellence to all our stakeholders.
Due to expansion, we are currently inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the under-listed positions available in our new campus in Maitama:
1.) Head Teacher
2.) English Teacher
3.) Human Resource Manager
4.) Mathematics Teacher
5.) Corporate Secretary
6.) Class Teacher
7.) Early Years Teacher
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Job Type: Permanent
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar role
For Head Teacher:
- Must have worked in a British International school with minimum of 5 years experience
For Mathematics Teacher:
- Must be familiar with Cambridge IGCSE
For Early Years:
- Must have EYFS experience.
- Gross Salary: Highly Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline Friday, 17th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.