Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Client Service and Growth Manager to oversee the relationships with a portfolio of our clients.
- This person should have the ability to create strong long-term relationships, advocate for our client’s success, coordinate cross functionally with internal teams and discover mutually beneficial new business opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- If you like working with people, using technology to solve business problems,experience managing clients and you are passionate about the agency world; we want to meet you.
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for a portfolio of clients.
- Engage clients actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in our agency.
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone and Linkedln to educate them on our agency’s services and sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Qualify prospects too determine whether or not they are good fit.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Learn our offerings inside and out and be able to reference key case study examples to good fit prospects.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure adoption and successful renewal.
- Working in partnership with the ATL, BTL and Digital team, developing creative direction and experiential engagement ideas to meet clients objectives.
- Evaluate competitive landscape of company’s competitors to monitor strength, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Communicate with teams on scheduling of projects.
- Work with Leaders across all departments in providing marketing support as needed in the execution of their duties.
- Analyse customer insights, customer trends, effectiveness of campaigns and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and optimize growth for managed brands.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Monitor client health and build associated risk mitigation plans.
- Resolve client inquiries by aligning them with the right resources.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Establishing positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
N180,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2021.