Imaginations Nursery and Primary School, Ilupeju, Lagos is a medium sized school that has been in operation for about fourteen (14) years now. It started as a Creche/Playgroup but is now a full-fledged Nursery and Primary School, running a Montessori curriculum in the Nursery and a rich blend of Nigerian and British curriculum in the Primary.
We are looking for Subject/Class teachers and Class Assistant Teachers across various disciplines to resume in January 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be Female.
- Should have a minimum of 5 credits in WASC (this MUST include English Language and Mathematics), OND is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be between 20 – 25 years.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar of bigger school.
- Good human relations and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All Applicants Must Live In Or Around Ilupeju, Palmgrove, Gbagada, Yaba, Mushin, Oshodi, Etc (Lagos, Nigeria).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please no phone calls
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2020.