Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Site)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, client’s requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work; assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control advising on procurement strategy providing advice on contractual claims.
- Valuing completed work & claiming the extra cost of the design variation
- Assist the pm in the drafting and issuance of project proposals.
- Prepares RFP’S, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules, (request for proposal).
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines / trades.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field building measurement.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the Project Manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.