The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company.
- The CIO will devise the company’s IT objectives and strategies to ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all IT activities
- Stay up to date with advances in technology and industry best practice and on an ongoing basis, research on how restaurants in more advanced environments (such as the Western World) have deployed technology and make regular presentations to the CEO and executive team on potential value propositions for the company on this basis
- Provide guidance to IT professionals and implement appropriate organisation structure for the IT department to ensure effective and efficient IT operations across all the branches of the business
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Work with other departments eg Marketing to ensure effective administration of the company’s website to meet agreed standard
- Have a very good understanding of management and business processes and use of technology to achieve efficient and effective business operations
- Manage the company’s network and server Infrastructure to support the business model and implement adequate enterprise risk management, infrastructure security, business continuity and disaster policies
- Lead and support ongoing business applications (Microsoft Nav, eZee burrp, loyalty application, email communications, etc) as well as future ones and manage relationships with external vendors
- Implement strategies to ensure downtime is reduced to the bearest minimum and have swift alternative plan in place whenever there’s downtime
- Carry out any other task / project that may be assigned by the CEO from time to time
- Minimum of first Degree
- 8 to 10 years relevant experience
- Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Any other relevant certifications
- Deep knowledge of ERP especially Microsoft Nav for a manufacturing and retail company. Knowledge for restaurant chain will be an advantage
- Experience in supervising development, testing, roll out and change management for new application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.