Joyinkash Integrated Ventures is a diversified holdings company that acquires, invests, launches and operates businesses, primarily in the technology sector with focus on manufacturing and distribution of the mining equipment and blockchain development and deployment. We focus on implementing innovative and profitable strategies, creating liquidity through asset-based infrastructure, supporting and improving operations, infusing growth capital, maintaining and expanding a market presence in the sector initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- Provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Advise on tax and treasury issues
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Manage junior colleagues
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or HND qualification
- Must have 3-15 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview on or before 29th December
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 27th December, 2020.
Interview Date 29th December, 2020.