Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager, Gum & Candy
Job Type: Full Time
- Working with cross-functional and regional teams, you implement a portfolio strategy that is aligned with the brand vision to drive sustainable growth.
- You support profit and loss management and future business development plans and objectives including new product development and platform opportunities.
How You Will Contribute
- Working with other internal stakeholders, you will support the brand portfolio strategy and priorities to enable consumer-centric brand portfolio growth.
- You will develop annual plans, setting objectives and allocating resources.
- In addition, you will offer recommendations for integrated commercial plans, develop and execute marketing plans that deliver on revenue and profit forecasts, and share objectives.
- Based on your deep consumer insights and brand positioning, you will develop and implement integrated marketing communications and 360 degree campaigns.
What You Will Bring
- Managing business objectives beyond brand and budget
- Analytics and creativity – a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Leading and influencing teams
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Consumer behavior, preferably in the consumer goods sector in matrix environment
- Developing a seamless consumer experience
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills
- Markets with diverse economic environments a distinct advantage
Education / Certifications
- MBA Prefered
Job Specific Requirements:
- 10 years experience in multi-national
- 30% in West Africa
- No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.