University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD) is the administrative fulcrum of all income generating businesses of the University of Lagos. It was established to reposition, restructure, manage and coordinate these companies for profitability and enhanced corporate performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Cashier is responsible for receiving payments, issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
- Cashiers scan and collect payments for items and assist customers by explaining or recommending items and answering questions.
- The cashier is to ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help maximize customer satisfaction
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- At least 0 – 2 years experience in a similar role
- Young, vibrant and must possess a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate high level of verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates living around Yaba, Bariga and its environs are strongly advised to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2021.