Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacy in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND
- Experience: 0 – 3 years.
Depending on where you work (an international conglomerate has different requirements than a local grocery store) the job requirements vary. However, the basic cashier job requirements are:
- Prior experience working in a retail environment as a cashier or salesperson
- Basic knowledge of PC equipment and comfort level using such electronic equipment as cash registers, scanners, and money counters
- Ability to focus on customer satisfaction
- Detail-oriented with basic mathematical skills.
- Communication and time management skills
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2021