Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the below position:
Job Title: Cashier (Female)
Job Reference: CAH2021004
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Handling transactions with customers using cash registers
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit
- Issuing receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Responsible for follow up, filing and labelling of voucher on monthly basis.
- Responsible for safe & cashbook checking at the end of each day by checking the safe and ensuring its balances and correspond
- Maintaining clean and tidy checkout areas
- Tracking transactions on balance sheets and reporting any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Responsible for making payments for all items and services which have been approved by all authorized signatories and checking that no supportive documentation or signature are missing before releasing any payment.
- Redeeming stamps and coupons
- Resolving customer complaints, guiding them and providing relevant information
- Carrying out other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of five (5) years experiences as a company’s cashier preferably in manufacturing industries;
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2021.