Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Want to make your voice heard? As a Utility Technician, you’ll have the freedom to help improve how we manage our Utility Operations.
- You’ll take full responsibility for our Utility Operations – ensuring smooth operations, running and troubleshooting problems. But the role is about more than just efficiency.
- Our commitment to innovation runs through the whole business. So we’ll look to you to spot and take every opportunity to improve quality, safety and performance.
- You would be expceted to leverage the combination of troubleshooting skills along mechanical, electrical, and general engineering skills to operating, monitoring, maintaining, reporting & sustaining Agbara onsite Utilities system.
- This would guarantee the optimal efficiency of water systems, electrical power systems, power plants, telecommunications facilities, gas pipelines, lighting system, convenience & other amenities
You’ll succeed because…
- You excel in a fast-paced, target-driven environment. You put your and your colleagues’ safety first.
- You speak up if you see that something could be done better. You’re a creative problem solver, open to change who wants to take responsibility for what you do.
You’ll love it because…
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.