Geoplex Drillteq Limited – The fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Nigeria today was established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the upstream sector of the fast expanding Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal region. The Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Coiled Tubing Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Coiled Tubing Supervisor to join our Pressure Pumping and Completions Department based in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
- You will be working in a challenging, fast-moving, interesting and rewarding environment while being exposed to a broad field of assignments and projects in the oil and gas industry.
- The Coiled Tubing Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coiled tubing jobs.
- Ensure delivery of services with flawless quality execution and no HSE incidents.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the well site and in the facility.
- Ensure proper documentation of equipment status and maintenance.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff and participate in knowledge sharing.
- Follows up on service quality events with the operations management team and ensures incident reports are promptly closed out with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety and international standards.
- Train and Mentor subordinates in all aspects of the operation.
- Ensure equipment documentation and Periodic Preventive Maintenance (PPM) procedures are constantly.
- Develop expertise in advanced coiled tubing and Cementing techniques.
- Ensure timely and proactive follow-up on all relevant failure reports, lessons learned within areas of responsibility of Employees.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job program and post job reports to customers.
- Minimum of High National Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution
- Experience in global and local oil companies and operations.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English languages is preferred.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy MS Office skills, general PC skills is a must.
- Minimum of 6 years of field experience with a coiled tubing provider. Knowledge of Coiled Tubing job design will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical equipment and engines, preferably with an understanding of well control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Applications must come with an attached Resume, Motivation Letter and other relevant documents
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.