Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Band 1
Req No: R000014471
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
Job Categories: Sales
- Delivers NOS / volume and Superior Sales Fundamentals (Distribution, Merchandising, Pricing and Shelf).
- Bachelor Degree in any field with Sales, Sales Marketing or Trade Marketing background
- FMCG Multinational experience highly recommended.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Problem solving, agility & inventive mindset
- Ability to analyze data quickly and make informed decisions
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multi-cultural environment
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
You should have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Digital Fluency and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Basic Selling skills. Key account management is an added advantage
- Proven ability to solve business problems
- Proven analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.