Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship and Technology – The Institute main objective is to promote advanced knowledge,training, practice, innovation and support in the field of Entrepreneurship, management and technology across diverse spheres by stimulating creative ideas, techniques or opportunities for sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-time Lecturer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
We need suitably qualified candidates to fill the lecturing position in the departments below:
- English Language
- Social Studies
- Homes Economics
- Primary Education
- Care and Primary Education
- Secretarial Studies
- Political Science
- Theatre Art
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Christian Religious Studies CRS
- Agricultural Science.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field with educational background
- At least 6 years work experience
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education
- Should be complaint with ICT
- Possession of relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must resident in Job Location
- Candidates for post of Lecturer must be Registered and licensed by Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of area of specialization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g Application for Political Science Lecturer – Abuja
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.