Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing Manager
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interviews, recruits, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes the marketing goals based on past performance and market prediction.
- Responsible for the current product portfolio and comes up with initiatives for new products
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to develop marketing strategies
- Measures all marketing and sales figures also campaigns and generates detailed reports and presentations to bring to the management.
- Amends marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in reaction to collected data and other feedback
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Managing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade fairs, conferences, and pharmaceutical events
- Develops detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, adverts, and other marketing projects
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- The ideal candidate must be a Pharmacist with 3-4 years experience as a Marketing Manager.
N250,000 – N280,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.