KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to. With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the following positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About the Job
- Assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support activities including but not limited to conducting market research to identify opportunities, organizing and attending activities to raise brand awareness, managing and improving existing customer relationships, monitoring the impact of the marketing strategies adapted and making necessary changes.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- You have minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in marketing / brand management
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office / high level of Excel
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You are base in Lagos
- You are willing and be able to go for a business trip outside Lagos on weekend.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview will be conducted at our Lagos Head Office
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Tel: 01-2933125
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
Application Deadline 18th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.