Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG) with registered head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria The “IVANA” name is a registered Trade Mark in the category of all beverages containing fruit juices, drinks. Bottled water, flavored water and table wine are equally registered brands. Other products to be distributed by the company which are basically wines and cocktail drinks are Domkeller red and white wine, Ibiza cocktail (red and white), Adelisa Champagne and Celine Red Wine (Non-alcoholic).
Our Mission is: “To deliver avaluable serviceto our customers, distributors, agents , employees and shareholders as the leading beverages and distribution company while helping all to live healthy lives”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job ID: DR01-79
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a Human Resource Manager role at Denna Rossi Limited at the head office in Port-Harcourt.
- You will be responsible for the development and the implementation of HR strategies and initiatives as aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Provide the right mix of human resource support services in line with the company’s policies. Review and implement HR systems, policies & procedures in functional areas such as manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation, and benefits administration in the company.
- Assess the company’s Human Resource needs and develop an approved plan of action to address the needs within the broad direction provided by the company.
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs, and actions comply with local social and labor legislation as well as comply with the company’s code of conduct. Maintain industrial peace and harmony in the company by ensuring unhindered, regular, open, formal, and informal communication between employees and management respectively. Ensure the recruitment, selection, and induction of employees into positions through a cost-effective, fair, and non-discriminatory recruitment and selection process.
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Take charge of the implementation of HR processes such as performance management, leave, and disciplinary procedures as directed by Senior Management in order to attain high standards in performance, completeness, accuracy, and punctuality.
- Nurture a positive working environment; maintain a positive relationship with staff and ensure all employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
- Provide internal HR learning and talent development services to the company.
- Identify training needs, recommend and implement approved training
- Conduct organization reviews to ensure optimal staffing levels in the organization as per the business goals
- Review and advise management on staffing plans as part of the annual operating planning process to ensure alignment with performance goals, expansion plans, transformation requirements, and other needs
- Implement and manage the performance evaluation system to ensure all employees receive a timely evaluation
- Manage and maintain the personnel database system (HRIS) including the input of changes in position, salary, and training.
- Ensure proper orientation training is provided to all new staff members to maximize efficient integration.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR Executive position preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or any related discipline.
- CIPM and other HR certification is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- Well versed in HR and Payroll Management Systems (HRIS systems)
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Strong communication, active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.