Chanelle Microfinance Bank is an IT driven Microfinance bank with a state license currently operating in Lagos State with seven (7) branches is seeking to recruit self-motivated and result oriented individuals who will deliver on the business development milestones of the Bank and ensure the Bank’s overall success and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing for potential clients / customers.
- Manage the sales of the bank’s products in a professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Create awareness for the bank’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Perform all duties assigned by supervisor
Qualifications / Competencies
- A minimum of First Degree / HND in any field.
- Although prior sales experience is not mandatory, 1 – 2 years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution (preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figure.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.