Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the Ecommerce to function in the capacity below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Manager Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- The ideal candidate should be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company and its products and/or services.
- He or she shall play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV (MS Word Doc and/or pdf formats) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketing Lead” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.