Trangeneration is into distribution of building and construction products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Administrative Officer
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer service/Administrative Officer would be responsible for welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of the office, cleaning staff, maintenance vendors as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
- The role will also be responsible for answeringcustomerenquiries about the goods orservicesthe organization provides and handle all customers’ complaints.
- In addition, this role will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries
- Answering enquiries or complaints about services such as distribution and availability of products
- Taking bookings or payment by credit card or cash for goods or services
- Describing products in detail for example the quality, reliability and safety of products.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Dealing with customers face to face at a reception desk, or by phone or email.
- Keeping accurate records of all enquiries.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc or HND
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must have 2 years’ Experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org “CS 21” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.