Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Officer to assist in supervising daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
Manage schedules and deadlines.
Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or related field.
Indepth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
Proficient in MS Office suites.
Good Analytical skills.
Excellent Organizational and multitasking abilities.
Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
Must have knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
Ability to drive and own a valid driver’s license will be an advantage but not a must.
Must reside within Port Harcourt.
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.