Multipro Consumer Products Limited is one of the largest company in Nigeria, with major interests in Sales and Distribution, Haulage and Logistics services. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a wholly owned company of the Tolaram Group.
In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria. MCPL aims to achieve highest standards of quality and excellence in whatever we do.
As Nigeria’s premier sales and distribution company, our aim is to succeed with our customers through offering valuable solutions, truly global operations and organisational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- MCPL, a leading FMCG company in Nigeria is looking to hire experienced Account Officer to help us keep growing. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Multipro Consumer Products limited is an excellent place to grow your career. Do not hesitate to apply.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Tracking expenses
- Processing refunds
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Managing a department accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years work experience.
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with Management staff regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments.
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records.
- Multi-tasking to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.