May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek creative and dynamic individuals who can add value in the position to strengthen our team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities in the position below:
Job Title: District Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will be expected to deliver on assigned sales targets for the District.
- He/She will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the district sales force to achieve the district sales objectives through effective supervision of Medical Sales Representatives.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in the company.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is Pre-requisite.
- Applicants must be Medical Representatives with a track record of good performance.
Attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.