Unitrust Insurance Company Limited is an insurance company established in 1981 and licensed in 1986 in Nigeria to operate as an insurer. It presently carries out all forms of general / non-life insurance transactions including Oil & Gas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern (Information Technology)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Unitrust Insurance Company Limited located in Victoria Island, Lagos is seeking to engage an NYSC Intern to work with her Information Technology Team:
- Interested Corps Member must have a Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Only Corps members who recently left camp will be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “ICT Insurance NYSC” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Filing Clerk
Summary / Objective
- The File Clerk is responsible for file management and maintenance.
- He/ She will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents.
- You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to colleagues.
- The file clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail oriented.
- The goal of the file clerk is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
- Check incoming paperwork and make copies before distributing
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Ensure policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information.
Educational Qualification / Professional Qualification
- OND / NCE.
- Proven experience as file clerk
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Filing Clerk” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2021.
Job Title: Team Lead – Insurance Survey
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervisory of the Survey Team Unit activities
- Prompt response to all surveys/inspections instructions
- Interpreting policy wording, analyzing and reviewing adjustment to determine the company’s liability and make necessary recommendation to the Team Lead Claim.
- Resolving Insured’s complaints related to risks survey/claims administration
- Claims negotiation and recoveries
- Seeking of approval from ED/MD for selection of External Risk Surveyor to undertake Risk Survey/Inspection and preparation of Surveyor’s Fee
- Acknowledging of mails, reviewing and summarizing of Surveyor’s report, carrying out in-house adjustment, e.t.c.
- Assigning job assignment to team member and coordinating team projects to conclusion.
- Ensuring adequate reserve is created and maintained at all times based on available information
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports and all required reports as at when due
- Undertaking physical inspection and investigation to ascertain validity of reported claims/risks to be surveyed
- Bond project monitoring and assessment
- Recommending risk improvement measures and communicate same to underwriters’ and Marketers/Broker (where applicable)
- Developing and implementing strategies in carrying job activities
- Technical research on products (different classes of general insurance Policy) and Policies review.
- Attend to all functions that may be assigned by the Senior Manager /Technical ED Technical as the need arises.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Team Lead – Insurance Survey” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2021.