Global Trust Investment Services provides financial statement analysis, assets allocation, stock selection, monitoring of existing investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Job Title: Risk Manager
- Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks
- Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences
- Audit processes and procedures
- Develop risk management controls and systems
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Create contingency plans to manage crises
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
- Prepare reports and present recommendations
- Help implement solutions and plans
- Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc / BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.