Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is into Loans and Credit Facilities and others too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Collection Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Responsibilities
- A Collection Agent, otherwise known as a Debt Collector, pursues the payments of debts that are owed by either individuals or businesses. Example resumes for Collection Agents include such skills as establishing repayment schedules based on customers’ financial situations, and advising customers of the necessary actions and strategies they can take toward debt repayment.
- Prevent impending loss and increase profitability through negotiation and enforcement of scheduled collection campaigns.
- Consistently achieve a 70% recovery rate of the billing cycle.
- Ranked within the top 10% of First Card Services’ agents assigned to 30-day collection activities etc.
- Applicants with ND, HND, Bsc, in the relevant field, can apply.
- Applicants with experience or who have done similar job will be considered and highly favoured.
- Please take note, applicants staying close or around Ikeja, Oregun / 7up Bottling company will be preferred to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interested candidates/applicants can as a matter of Urgency forward their CVs and get ready to be invited for interview by Tuesday or Wednesday this week
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.