A foremost Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) accredited under the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and various State Insurance Schemes is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Executive
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive calls from members or employer groups and providers and prospective clients
- To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
- To log enquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, Clients and members.
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed by the manager to ensure a value added service offering.
- To adhere to the organizational values.
- To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the appropriate department.
- Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife and possess B.Sc. Nursing. Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules.
- Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages.
- Candidate must have medical experience including experience in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Candidate must have Clinical or General Nursing and Insurance Call Centre experience
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities.
- Innovativeness . Adaptive, Decision Making skills.
- Relationship Skill and Must be a good collaborator/Team player.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written)
- Listening skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.