Monkey market is an e-commerce for grocery/foodstuffs that bring all the popular foodstuffs marketplaces online, enabling shoppers to choose their preferred marketplace to buy foodstuffs and have it delivered to them in less than one hour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The BRM role is tethered between the company and customer/partners at strategic and tactical levels, ensuring that the company understands the business requirements of the customer and is able to provide services that meet these needs, having deep understanding of company’s service and products and
Duties And Responsibility
- Develop growth strategy on partners’ acquisition and retention.
- Work hard to foster strong and lasting business relationship with our partners.
- Stay in contact with our partners and treat them in a friendly and compassionate manner.
- Develop training in conjunction with other stakeholders that expands the capability of our partners.
- Ensure regular update of partners’ products listing and up to date information.
- Create regular report on progress, accomplishment, plans and challenges related to the responsibilities assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Excellent communicators with great interpersonal skill. (Speaks Yoruba lang)
- Ability to easily connect with new people in friendly, empathetic and compassionate manner.
- Capable of building and managing long term business relationship.
- Strategic thinking with marketing and research skills.
- A team player with customer relationship care (CRC) knowledge.
- Experience on the related of at least a year as a marketing officer or on similar role.
NGN60,000 – 90,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job title as subject of the email.
- Remote interview due to COVID-19
- Social distancing guidelines and PPE in place
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.