Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate for the role will be responsible for business requirement gathering, documentation and extraction of vital procedural information from relevant stakeholders for the purpose of conceptualizing improved and more optimized solutions.
- Also, responsible for managing projects from initiation to post implementation monitoring and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives across strategic business divisions in the bank.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs
- Collaborate with Business users and IT to create the Business Requirement Documents, user stories and other documentations that guide application development efforts and ensure successful implementation of business requirements
- Manage project engagements across all levels from initiation to closure
- Conduct stakeholder engagement sessions and focus group interviews to elicit requirements
- Conduct benchmarking, comparative analysis and impact analysis to ensure integration of business case/requirements across the enterprise
- Understand the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process and communicate impacts to time/scope/budget
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
- Facilitate end-user trainings and pre- go live arrangement
- Prepare user guides, SOPs and other documentations that aide knowledge management
- Manage post go live support, issue resolution and process adoption
- Monitor and measure process performance to ascertain the delivery of improvement objectives
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and develop improved future state processes
- Document and manage changes to requirements and business needs
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and ensure alignment of developed application with business objectives
- Work with Process Designers during the design and development of the processes
- Provide ongoing support to resolve problems and fulfill service requests for process improvement
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, master’s in Business Administration.
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and ddelivering working solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.