Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Cross River, Osun, Kogi, Sokoto, Yobe, Kebbi and Taraba
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote company’s product and service using different sales Strategies at different location to work towards business expansion and revenue goals, as well as being responsible for Agent recruitment, training, branding, and management.
- Must have 2 years of experience in a Fintech(Agency banking/Mobile Money Operations)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites.
- Must be resident in the location you are applying for.
- B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title / Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at Block 1, Plot 8, Memunat Ayodeji rescent, OregunLagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and store your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details. The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th April, 2021.