Ngcom is a network company authorized by Nigerian Communications Company (NCC) to provide internet services across Nigeria. Ngcom Network Solutions is one of Nigeria ‘s leading Internet service providers offering UNLIMITED INTERNET service to residential and business users.
Our core business is to link you to what matters most to you, by offering limitless Internet access with absolutely no data or time caps through fiber optic and fixed wireless. We are also committed to continuing to deliver on our commitments to you by delivering a better, cheaper, more secure and affordable broadband Internet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Telecomm)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services, thereby generating revenue for the company.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 29th December, 2020.