LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must posses rich experience of indoor bulb and lighting industry
- Checking and ensuring that prices and contracts are up to date. Reporting Monthly Sales Results to the Sales team. Supporting the Sales team with general Operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Reviewing performance of Sales Merchandizers in all outlet, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Prospect new clients within assigned areas and facilitate quick on-boarding.
- Prepare and submit activity report for the attention of the Sales Manager
- Regularly visit stores in assigned territory to generate orders and ensure proper placement of Lontor brands in stores.
- Ensure consistent availability of products to customers/distributors
- Negotiate sales terms and agreement with customers and close sales.
- Follow up on leads generated through exhibitions and promotional events to engage prospective customers.
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post-graduation experience
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proven experience as a Sales Administrator/ Business analyst
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, word) is highly important
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.