Kontz Engineering Limited operates as an innovative player in the automated security spectrum having a formidable alliance with world’s leading security products manufacturers. Our products and services have been installed in more than 300 locations within and outside the shores of Nigeria, with businesses including banking, oil and gas, aviation, telecommunications, military, constructions and health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Kontz Place, Amah Nnachi Street, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business development Officer needed to drive overall growth and increase the profit share of the organization.
- Assist in the packaging and Preparation of Tender documents.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and knowledge to Senior Management.
- Share industry information and strategy with colleagues in regular learning sessions.
- Responsible for Establishing of long term business developmentplan.
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationship with key government agencies and major IOCs or any agency as required.
- Regulatory company liaison and relationship management
- Establish customer base relations for existing and nurture new Client relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships amongst others
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executive
- Complete required training and development objective within the assigned time frame.
- Using existingrelationships with clients to generate new business
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Close and manage major offline sales and High Net worth clients
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Previous 5 years experience in similar Position
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Visit the address below with a copy of your credentials:
Kontz Engineering Limited,
Kontz Place, Amah Nnachi Street, Off Lagos Ibadan Expressway,
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.