George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a foreign Tech company is recruiting suitable candidates to join its team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- To monitor the timely preparation of SLA, RFP, Tender document, EoI, Proposal related to an opportunity
- To focus on generating repeat business from existing customers by cross selling and upselling
- To participate in pricing the solution/service.
- To travel across locations within Nigeria and other west African nations for client visits
- To support for facilitating partnerships with other local IT firms
- To work with team to develop proposals as per client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- To communicate new solutions / product developments to prospective clients.
- To identify new sales leads, potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- To maintain fruitful relationships with existing/New customers.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / MBA / PGDM with 5+ years
- Candidate should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates should have good negotiation and presentation skills
- Candidates having exposure to e-Governance domain will be preferred
- Candidates residing in Abuja are preferred.
- Candidates of Nigerian nationality will be preferred
- Candidate should have good relationship building skills
1500 – 2000 USD monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Abuja Tech BDM” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2021.