Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead (Oil and Gas & Industrial Segments)
Reporting To: Business Development manager
- Ensuring customers satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income, and providing value for clients. Accordingly, she/he will have well-developed contacts at senior levels in in the oil and gas sector.
- Build sales pipeline by developing and driving managing sales activities plans across the year.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships.
- Develop winning proposals to clients.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Driving sales and marketing initiatives.
- Developing business proposals for new clients.
- Managing relationships with existing clients – IOCs, NOC’s, EPC’s other industry players
- Managing relationships with our Local & International suppliers and partners
- Manage RFQ/RFP’s – online sourcing for items and products that meet end-user specifications.
- Preparation of bids/proposals and negotiations with clients
- Experience & Relationships with NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NCDMB is a big plus.
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process to ensure quality service delivery.
- Academic Qualification: A University Degree in Engineering/ Business Administration or related field
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in the Oil and gas field, as Business Development Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm or related industry, current position must be within the oil and gas sector.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil, Gas & Industrial sector
- Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
- Strong analytics and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 9th February, 2021.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.