Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC – Our client, a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products expert technical support is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Engineer)
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client, a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products expert technical support, is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive (Engineer) in Abuja and Lagos state, to generate new businesses and establish a new client base.
- Prospective Candidates must have extensive business development experience in the general business in the construction, paint, and chemical industries.
- Confer or consult with the department head to plan advertising services and to secure.
- information on clients’ needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customers regarding procurement, construction, and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure the success of the proposal submitted.
- Generating revenue from sales activities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Meeting and exceeding the company set targets and increasing the company cliental database
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
- Identifies new business opportunities for business growth with both existing and potential
- Good knowledge of Excel, SAP experience is an advantage.
- Ability to Negotiate and dialogue with clients/customers.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers.
- Most Preferred Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Candidates should possess 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Knowledge of construction law, painting and coating law, generally accepted business practices.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 14th November, 2021.