Intelfort Nigeria Limited, a technology solutions provider formed with the purpose to take the productivity of organizations in Africa to the next level with Data analytics and Artificial Intelligence; we are a data analytics providing solutions organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Researching and identifying new market opportunities.
- Making cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arranging meetings with prospective clients.
- Following company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential investors.
- Fostering a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keeping prospective client database updated.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- 3-5 years proven work experience in related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English.
- Time management and planning skills.
- CRM experience.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume or CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th January, 2021.