eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Strategic Planning & Business Expansion)
Location: Garki II, Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Business Development Executive (Strategic Planning & Business Expansion) who has knowledge and experience in organizational goal setting and will be responsible for conducting organizational studies, designing long-term strategic business goals & distilling them into annual business plans, capturing multiple deliverables and deadlines simultaneously for the purpose of enhancing company sales, cutting cost and acquiring business alliances.
- The Ideal candidate should have sound knowledge of business growth methodology, goal planning & strategy implementation, financial analysis, and experience with workflow establishment & management.
- Engage in the development of the long term strategic plan and annual business plan for the organization;
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the plans, pointing out material negative deviations and recommending prompt corrective actions;
- Assist to communicate the long term and annual business plan as approved by Management to all teams and put in place monitoring and reporting mechanisms for the benefit of management and team members;
- Analyse and propose required changes to internal business processes by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for internal business process enhancement;
- Contribute to other general business development processes and activities as required.
- Monitoring and proactively analysing internal and external events that affect the organisation, so as to provide ideas and intellectual leadership for both short-term tactics and long-term positioning and vision;
- Provide professional input into the annual business planning and budgeting process through distilling the organisation’s strategic goals into annual activity plans and advising management on the most efficient allocation of the tasks for respective teams;
- Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields is a key requirement.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a business development/strategy consultant/business analyst.
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and market behavior.
- Experience in presenting and selling ideas to Senior Management with strong presentation skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Amazing partner management, business communication, and relationship building skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and an ability to synthesize large amounts of technical information and to quickly become externally credible in a new, complex subject area
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities and operate in a fast paced environment.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.