Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Assistant (Corper)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Work with the Business Development Manager to Establish and manage business relationship with clients.
- Encourage and win clients for the company
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Graduates who are posted to serve as Youth Corpers (NYSC) members in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos.
- We are seeking young, vibrant, result oriented Youth Corpers to serve with us and start building their careers
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Negotiation skills
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Team player
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the ” BD-Corper” as subject of your mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2021.