British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Admin Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Seniority Level: Non-Management
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
Reporting Level: Nigeria
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The role provides support to the Facilities Supervisor in achieving the objective of coordinating the physical workplace with a view to providing a conducive and convenient working environment at BAT- Ibadan factory. Duties are to be performed diligently and effectively with a measure of accountability
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Responsible for ensuring the Factory Materials/supplies store is stocked with relevant items in sufficient quantities by liaising with the store coordinator and procurement team.
- Ensure adequate supply of essential provisions and refreshments to the factory by making refreshments available at the designated points OTIF (on time, in full)
- Ensure the guest houses and Chalet are constantly maintained at optimum ambience/quality standards and functionality and available for use by company guest.
- Make available refreshments and drinking water at all designated points on time and in full.
- Support Facilities Supervisor to supervise the meal contractors and ensure that the quality of meals and refreshment is satisfactory and that they perform as per SLA in their contract.
- Support the planning and execution of factory events such as dinners, team briefs and team bonding
- Identify repairs and maintenance requirement; send repair request and follow-up with engineering department to ensure execution and submit a monthly report showing outstanding and evidence of follow-up with those responsible.
- Ensure the meeting rooms are well maintained, necessary refreshments provided, and the meeting room is always ready for use.
Ensure accommodation requests are attended to OTIF (both Management quarters and hotels)
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- BSC / HND in Business Admin or any other equivalent qualification
- NYSC Completed (or Exemption)
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to multitask
- Basic computer skills in the use of Windows, MS Word, Excel etc
- SAP Knowledge is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in FMCG or HORECA sectors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.