British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee – Finance
Job Number: 34569
Senority Level: Management Trainee
Reports to: Finance Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: Nigeria
What You Will Be Accountable For
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, hardworking, results-oriented, and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
Can this Be Your Future Role?
- Are you up to the challenge?
- Are you results-oriented, resilient, and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting of Economics, ideally graduated with a second-class Upper Degree, with NYSC Completed.
- Strong analytical skills, driven and results-oriented, inspiring, and engaging individual.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 3 years of professional experience post NYSC, ideally in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Belonging, Achieving, Together:
- Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.