Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branding & Communications Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Brand Communications Officer, who reports to the MD, is generally responsible for continually enhancing a particular brand image; increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing.
- He/she is also responsible for developing a strong brand name and image.
- The Brand Communications Managers must ensure all team members provide high quality customer service, monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- They are also responsible for creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with big bosses about marketing related issues, at the same time cultivating a positive working relation with them.
- The Brand communications officer will be in charge of providing strategic input and direction for the brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind; and advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- The brand communications officer acts as the brand’s spokesperson with media relations. He/she formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
Education and Training Requirements
- The Brand Communications officer, must have a bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Finance, or any related field.
- A postgraduate degree is not necessary, although it would prove to be advantageous.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in advertising, marketing, or media buying is also required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- This role requires constant communication, thus, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in marketing and public relations.
- He/she must be highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, creative and innovative, and possess good time management skills.
- He or she must be able to multi-task, do market research and analyze results effectively, prioritize and influence stakeholders; understand the target market and its dynamics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 20th January, 2021.