Anchor Insurance Company Limited – We are a fast-rising Insurance Company and Insurance Company of the Year, 2019 award winner, Anchor Insurance Company Limited is licensed by the National insurance Commission to transact General Insurance business. We are fully in compliance with the recapitalization process and requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Must have a good understanding of general insurance businesses in Kaduna and neighboring states.
- Must have a proven leadership record of building, coaching, and motivating the Branch Team to meet set targets.
- Must be the social type that mixes easily and should have excellent communication skills including fluency in the Hausa language.
- Should have at least five (5) years experience as a Branch Manager in the Financial Service Institution, most preferably in the Insurance sector.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
- Must have good underwriting knowledge.
- Must be able to manage existing clients in addition to developing new businesses.
- Applicants should be First Degree or HND holders in any discipline. Professional certificates in Marketing, Management or Insurance will be an added advantage.
- Very attractive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should also include the Job Title and Location at the top left-hand corner of their CV.
- Candidates are to include their functional phone lines
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021