Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world-class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage specific cases in the branch / zone in order to get the best outcome
- To facilitate the process of pre-authorisations and authorisations between the provider and the scheme and to give feedback to the relevant party concerned
- Hospital visits regarding specific branch / zonal cases
- To provide services in the accreditation and re-accreditation of branch/zonal providers to ensure that provider facilities and services are up to standard as per the agreed standards using a standardized checklist.
- To adhere to and live the organizational values.
- To facilitate resolution of all queries from providers and members within the branch/zone on specific cases and within the agreed SLA
- To facilitate the investigation of potential fraudulent claims within the specific branch / zone and provide feedback to the Branch manager
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse
- Applicant must have 5-8 years experience
- Must have knowledge of NHIS
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.