At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BlockChain Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Securing the blockchain network with new technologies.
- Enlightening the fellow team members on blockchain technology.
- Preparing documentation on the blockchain development processes.
- Attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, and daily standup for enhancing your knowledge of new technologies.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of data protection for digital payments.
- Staying updated with the latest crypto technologies for data protection.
- Defining the need for blockchain and its functions in the organization.
- Designing, developing, and testing blockchain systems.
- Developing application functionality using various coding languages.
- Writing efficient and modular code.
- Setting security measures against various types of cybercrimes.
- Utilizing cryptography techniques to protect against hackers and other cyber attacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2-10 years work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.