Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC), established in 2013 and Nigeria’s 4th largest DISCO, is responsible for the distribution of electricity in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and Ekiti States. As an organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider on the continent by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: BEDC Electricity Plc Technician Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti & Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future engineers/technical experts and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goal.
- Must have completed and obtained an OND in Electrical / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Must have at least 5 credits, at O’ Level (including Mathematics and English).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are eligible for this program
- HND holders will be disqualified from taking the test.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.