Bank of Agriculture Limited (BoA), is Nigeria’s apex agriculture and rural development finance institution. It is Nigeria’s largest development finance institution operating through 6 zonal and 201branch offices nationwide. BoA provides financial support for all agricultural activities and along all segments of the agricultural value chains in addition to rural micro-enterprises. BoA as the commercial smallholder segment or the pooled sector as its main focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
About the Job
- Produce content and ideas for the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Monitor social media and online media data to ensure that the right messages around the organization is being delivered.
- Organize interviews used for publications and attended press conferences.
- Develop strong relationships with media outfits and bloggers.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Organize internal and external events such as award ceremonies, National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and Christmas parties.
- Deliver regular reports to the management, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Capture events and meetings by taking photographs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.