We are a private members’ club located in the quiet and serene area of Lagos, we provide a variety of recreational activities with unmatchable comfort. To continue to provide exceptional service delivery, the Club is seeking to recruit very suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Food and Beverages Manager
- Plan, forecast and control food and beverage orders.
- Design menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identifying customers’ needs and responding proactively to all their concerns.
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards.
- B.Sc / HND Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management or Culinary Arts.
- A professional certification is a prerequisite.
- Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification working experience in similar role, three 4 years of which must be at a managerial level in same or similar industry.
- Ability to manage several aspects of service operations including Planning, Stock handling and food and beverage administration/operations.
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
- To co-ordinate, support and advise management on all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment.
- To monitor and report incidents of injury, illness, near-misses and other situations.
- Perform risk assessments and develop strategies for project management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Chemistry, Occupational Safety or any other science degree.
- A professional certification is a prerequisite: HSE level 2 or 3.
- Minimum of three (3) years post qualification working experience in similar role.
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of HSE investigations; and possess writing and communications skills.
Job Title: Project Officer
- Providing strong guidance and leadership to a group of skilled maintenance personnel.
- To provide support for development of capital projects.
- First degree or equivalent and/or a higher degree in facilities management, Project Management or Engineering.
- A professional certification like BIFM, IFMA, PMI is a prerequisite.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience in project management.
Job Title: Head of Legal
- Overseeing contracts and agreements.
- Providing legal advice to the management, and managing the Secretariat.
- Providing arbitration, litigation and mediation support.
- LL.B degree and BL
- Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification in administrative practice, five(S) years of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Similar experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
Job Title: ICT Manager
- To ensure the provision of effective and appropriate ICT support both directly and with third party service providers.
- To ensure up to date patching of all operating systems and other business applications to prevent cybercrimes.
- First degree or equivalent and/or a higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any related field.
- Possession of professional certifications from relevant local and/or international associations such as A+, Network+, Server+, Routing, Switching (e.g. CWNP, CISSP, MCTS) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Seven (7) Years post qualification working experience in ICT management including across- board knowledge of computer hardware and project management.
- Proven working experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
- To oversee the maintenance and upkeep of all facilities and infrastructures. Scheduling of preventive and corrective maintenance is essential.
- To ensure that the various facilities and utilities are fully operational.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams of staff including projects, maintenance and house-keeping.
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in Facilities Management, Project Management or Engineering.
- A professional certification is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification working experience in a similar role, two (2) years of which must be at a managerial level in same or similar industry.
- Ability to manage all aspects of facility management including capital development projects, Vendor relationship management for outsourced technical services, etc.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- To document evidences arising from audit and provide internal audit recommendations to the management and board for review and approval.
- To ensure compliance with laid down processes, procedures, policies, rules and regulations.
- Assess the company’s risks and the efficiency of its risk management efforts.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- A professional certification is a prerequisite: ACA, ACCA
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification working experience in similar role.
- Must demonstrate a high level of Integrity and objectivity in decision making.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com using the advertised role as subject.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020