Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting, prepares report, and communicates findings and recommendation to line and senior management.
- Review automated audit work paper prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methodology.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and completion of performance evaluations.
- Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate current audit procedures and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency.
- Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
- Discuss with management about audit observation, recommendation and action to be taken.
- Prepare clear and complete audit work papers and store them in department repository.
- Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop annual audit plan and coordinate audit activities.
- Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
- Supervise audit teams to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Evaluate performance of audit staff and provide appropriate feedback.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Organize trainings for audit team for skill development.
- Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
- Candidate should possess Bacheor’s degree and must have 2-10 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.